Monday 24 November 2008

Sketch 2008 #4

This is a sketch I did a while back for blog candy on my other blog. I've never actually used it myself though.I thought it would be good for Christmas cards as you could cut lots of the various pieces in one go and then just assemble them nice and quickly! However, I used it first to make this card which I have on order and need to get sent out to the customer within the next couple of days. I'd love to see what other crafters make with this sketch, so if you use it, please leave me a message

9 comments:

Sarah C said...

Great sketch and a fantastic card xxx

Karen said...

I remember this sketch, its a lovely one as you say because you can batch make with it X

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely card Kathy.

Its my OH's birthday 4th Dec. so might have a go with this sketch.

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Kathy. Just wanted to let you know I had a light bulb moment last night & came up with a card for this weeks DCM (at the last minute, I know!) and I used this lovely sketch of yours. Thank You. x

You can see my card Here

Irene said...

Kathy

Thank you so much for your comment about my Coffee and Cream card on my blog.

luv
irene
xxxx

Karen said...

Hi Kathy

Gez and I used this lovely sketch for our DCM dare this week. You will find mine here

Gez Butterworth said...

Just wanting to let you know Kathy. I've used your sketch again! for the DCM challenge this week with Karen. We chose a green/lilac theme & your sketch. Can't believe how similiar they are. Thank You for a great sketch.
Gez. xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooop forgot about putting the link on. Sorry. xx

Our cards are Here :o)

Jackie said...

I've been scouting for sketches and came across some of yours that I haven't used.

So HERE you are Mrs B, I hope you like it!

Thanks for sharing 'em KAthy. xx